Three-quarters of Americans couldn’t have gotten through the quarantine without their pet.
Royal Canin found that our pets have been providing comfort and help with our anxious feelings .
Plus, they give us someone to talk to and remind us that there are some positive things going on in the world.
The benefits of having a pet during quarantine:
- Helped us to feel less alone
- Helped us to feel less anxious
- Playing with our pet helped encourage us to move around
- Gave us someone to talk to
- Helped give us a schedule throughout the day
- Brought a feeling of positivity into our day
photo credit: Getty Images